Monday, July 10, 2006

Home Sweet Home???

It's been a long weekend and I'm exhausted, both mentally and physically. My spirit is weary tonight... and I have little energy to write this out. Yet I'm compelled to. I spent the day with my Mom in her new apartment at the assisted living facility. Understandably, she's feeling blue and vulnerable. I understand that, I realize that. We had a nice visit and she was doing really pretty well. And I talked to her when I got home this evening, and she was ok. Then I talked to my sister.....

Apparently, my Mother turned away the facilities' physician, because she didn't like the looks of her. We weren't there when this happened, and Lilli gave her a good talking to.

I don't know why I'm so upset... it's late, I'm exhausted... but I'm soooooooooo mad!!! And now I'll have to go and sort this out tomorrow. SIGH. Hopefully after a good night's sleep, I'll be more clearheaded and figure out how to sort all of this out.

No comments: