Monday, September 29, 2008

A Simple Woman's Daybook


I have seen this wonderful idea on other blogs, and have finally gotten around it it! This neat idea was started by a woman named Peggy. You can see her page, as well as others by clicking this link: The Original Simple Woman's Daybook.

Here is the first of what I hope to be several entries in my "The Simple Woman's Daybook":

FOR TODAY September 29, 2008...
Outside My Window... Students walking by on their way to class,

I am thinking... Of all the things I must accomplish this week and of my Uncle’s upcoming visit

I am thankful for... the wonderful day I had yesterday with my husband and his family

From the kitchen... Sadly, the smell of my husband’s late night snack, fried Spam… shuddering as I type this

I am wearing... Black dress pants, and a black turtleneck with brightly colored autumn leaves

I am creating... Beaded Jewelry to sell… proceeds going to Catholic Charities

I am going... to send my friend Caroline a birthday card

I am reading... Debbie Macomber’s “8 Sandpiper Way”

I am hoping... for rain… it is so dry

I am hearing... the chapel's bell ringing the hour... it's 10AM

Around the house... 4 newfies snoozing peacefully

One of my favorite things... laying in bed listening to the rain, and far off thunder

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: dinner on Tuesday, a new round of Puppy Classes on Wednesday and a homecoming football game on Friday

Here is picture thought I am sharing (which is a view from my office taken two years ago in early autumn!):

1 comment:

figtree said...

That's really cool! I'll try that soon.