Wednesday, September 10, 2008

O'Bama is scared!!!!!



The numbers are changing drastically, and the race is now being declared as "a dead heat" by the media. Personally, I think that McCain/Palin are out in front, but I can't back that up. Senator O'Bama seems to be in a panic, and is getting nasty... or perhaps I should say "nastier".

My friend Pauline sent me this link from Tammy Bruce's website. It illustrates this perfectly:

Tammy Bruce Blog: O'Bama Panics...

It seems to me, that the media, and television talk show comedians just don't know what to do. Last week they were hateful and cruel. I've heard that NBC has demoted a couple of it's lead Campaign anchors because of their over zealous viciousness. Of course, this didn't happen until polls came out showing that the public believed that the media was been too harsh. "Too Harsh" is an understatement.

Normally, I am a fan of David Letterman, but his monologues have been really hitting a nerve with me. Last night he seemed to be back-peddling again, yet he still managed to get his barbs in. And then there is Oprah! She refused to have Sarah Palin on her show until after the election. She claims that she doesn't want to get involved in Politics!!! I about fell out of my seat!!! For crying out loud! Who does she think she is kidding.... she has been campaigning for O'Bama from the beginning. And she has been very involved in raising funds for his campaign! How can she say she doesn't want to get involved!!!! I found this blog about Oprah shunning Palin. Check it out!

In response to Oprah's "shunning of Palin", I heard on the news last night that republican women in Florida are boycotting Oprah. Not a bad idea! Click here: to check out the scoop on the Oprah boycott

And now I need to get back to work. I could probably post stuff all day long and there would still be more!

Have a good day everyone... and remember to Count your blessings AND to give Thanks!

No comments: