Thursday, June 29, 2006

My Cell Phone and the general craziness of this week...


Well, it happened. I ran out of minutes on my cell phone! Never ever did I think that this would happen, but it did. I think the trip to Iowa didn't help matters.... because we traveled mid-week. My plan offers free weekends so once Saturday came it wasn't a big deal.

My sister and I have been on the phone practically 24/7 the past few weeks in regards to my Mother. I realized that I was getting low on minutes, and warned Lilli, but to no avail. She kept calling and calling, and suddenly I was over. So off went my phone and I was in-communicado.

And THAT is a weird feeling. I enjoyed it much more than I thought I would. I knew that if an emergency popped up I could still make a call. I warned Russell and he understood. I just can't underestand where those 300 minutes went!!! I've never gone over before, so it will definitely be interesting to look at the statement! LOL!

No comments: