Monday, June 26, 2006

Juggler extraordinaire!!!!



Upon reflecting about this past weekend, I've come to the conclusion that I've become quite proficient at juggling. And given my lack of coordination and balance, this is actually an amazing accomplishment. At this point, I should clarify that my newfound proficiency in juggling is not physical. Instead, it's actually "time" that I've come to juggle quite well! Now if I could just conquer the physical side, I'd be doing really really well!

From this, you may gather that I had a busy weekend. Yet it was a good one... filled with activities that I like, including, dog club events, ballet recitals, dinners with family and friends! Can't beat it! And the best part is that Russell took the day off today... yet he drove all the way to work (we both work at the University) to take me out to lunch. What a guy!!!

No comments: