Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Election Day - Vote

I have always loved this painting. I remember it hanging in one of my elementary school classrooms. At the time, I didn't understand the full meaning of what the fight for liberty meant. These men fought for our liberty... for our "unalienable rights" which include Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. As citizens of the United States of America, one of our "rights" is the right to Vote. So please, do not throw this "right" away.

By not voting, you are throwing your right way. You are waiving your right to complain! So get out there, and vote!

"I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

God Bless America!

No comments: