Monday, October 20, 2008

A Simple Woman's Daybook



FOR TODAY, Monday, October 20, 2008.

Outside My Window... Quiet… there is no breeze on this chilly day

I am thinking... that facilities turns on the heat, so that we can warm up!

I am thankful for... my space heater

From the kitchen... Strawberry Kool-Aid, which I somehow got all over my fingers when I was making it! That stuff STAINS!!!

I am wearing... autumn colors!

I am creating... this blog

I am going... to the pet store after work… we’re out of dog food

I am reading... “The Shack”

I am hoping... for a smooth and easy week

I am hearing... Chitter-Chatter down the hall

Around the house... Ben, our male Newf has a hotspot… and must go to the Vet.

One of my favorite things... Reading a good book during breakfast, which I didn’t get to do today because we were running late!

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: To the Vet with Ben, and to the Knee Doctor with Mom.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...(add your picture here) This is my Mom, who had surgery last week. It was rough going, but she is doing ok.

No comments: