Monday, October 13, 2008

A Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY Monday, October 13, 2008

Outside My Window... leaves flicking in a gentle breeze. Some are golden and some are still green.
I am thinking... about work related issues… planning for an event at the end of the month, and another early in December.
I am thankful for... the wonderful weekend I had… Russell and I had a wonderful time together and I had a good visit with my Mom.
From the kitchen... tee hee… nothing I am afraid to say, yet I do need to start making some suet for the birds!
I am wearing... A green blouse and black pants
I am creating... Beaded jewelry for my sister’s birthday…
I am going... lunch soon with my husband!
I am reading... An amazing book titled “The Shack”. It’s written by Wm. Paul Young, and is the tale of a man’s journey in Faith , and in meeting God. Please read it…. It will move you in such an amazing way!
I am hoping... that my Mother’s surgery on Friday goes well.
I am hearing... a lawn mower, and leaves scraping along the side walk.
Around the house... Doggies sleeping, and letting us know that they are so glad to see us when we get home.
One of my favorite things... The smells on a crisp cool autumn evening.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: Puppy Class, Mom’s surgery.

Here is picture thought I am sharing... (the necklace I made for my sister's birthday gift):



No comments: