Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Churches I have visted: St. Joseph Catholic Church - Pittsfield, MA

As I recently shared in another blog, I traveled to Pittsfield, Massachusetts a couple of weeks ago to attend my 35th reunion at Miss Hall's School.  I flew home Sunday afternoon, and being Pentecost Sunday, I wanted to attend Mass in Pittsfield.  The church, St. Joseph Catholic Church - The Mother Church of the Berkshires, was a few blocks from my hotel, and so I walked! That was something new for me, and had it not been chilly and misty, I would have enjoyed the walk! Here are the three photos I took on my iPhone:




The Mass was lovely.  Msgr. Shershanovich's homily was thought provoking and meaningful.  I wish the day had been sunny and clear, but the church was very warm and welcoming on such a cold and dreary day.  It seemed to me that Christ's light was definitely shining here.

No comments: