Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Doctor's Report




Here is the scoop:

I have a bad case of cellulosis, and have to keep my leg elevated as much as possible for 3 days. I got a shot of super strong antibiotics, and am on major antibiotics for 10 days. I have to go back for a recheck in 3 days. She says that more than likely I got this from a bug bite or plant at the lake. Hmmmm!!!! ....

So I went and saw my Mommy, and then to Kroger's to get my perscription filled and to get comfort food. My Leg is propped, and I'm nicely medicated. I'll go back on Friday at 3 for a follow up.

Thank you so so so much for all your kind thoughts, prayers and concern. They all mean alot!!!

Hugs to everyone!

UPDATE Posted Friday, August 10 at 7:35pm

I went back for a recheck today, and I'm doing much better! She says it will take time, and I'm still to keep my leg elevated at all times, or as much as possible. I have to go back in a week for another re-check, but my Dr. was pleased.

Thank you for all your messages, continued prayers and good thoughts. You guys are the greatest!

No comments: